Durham County U20 2019/20 Season Nominations
We will begin our 2019/20 campaign with a game against Durham University on 24/09/19. Prior to the game, we will hold trialling and training at Maiden Castle on the following dates:
- Sunday 01/09/19 2.00pm – 3.30pm
- Sunday 08/09/19 2.00pm – 3.30pm
- Sunday 22/09/19 2.00pm – 3.30pm
This will give us an early opportunity to assess the talent available.
Eligible candidates would need to be under 20 years of age on 01/09/19. If you feel you have suitable players with the appropriate skill levels or you have any questions contact in the first instance:
- Sean Wiles, Head Coach, on 07828 652 919, email: email@example.com
- Bill Lynch, Chairman, on 07881 285 249, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to read more about the Durham County RFU U20’s representative team, please click here.